viernes, 27 de abril de 2007

Fantasías animadas de ayer y hoy

El mundo de las fantasías hechas realidad.
En donde uno disfruta la ficción, ríe, llora, se emociona... y comparte un momento con la familia y este nuevo miembro de la misma desde hace mas de medio siglo.
La televisión.
Un lugar alegre donde en un pequeño espacio se puede recrear una mansión, un bosque encantado, un reino medieval o…

… un pantano (y no precisamente como el de Shrek) donde se destruyen los sueños más hermosos y desaparece la magia del ambiente, como si el mago que nos deleita con sus trucos se decide a mostrarnos que estos no son más que un rápido juego de manos.

Ayer tuve una entrevista laboral en TeLeFe para trabajar como analista de RRHH. Llegué muy entusiasmado por la posibilidad de conseguir un trabajo en el canal de las pelotas; y, porque negarlo, ver si me cruzaba con algún miembro de la farándula.
Si bien no soy una persona “cholula” y jamás le hubiese pedido un autógrafo a nadie (de hecho, los pocos autógrafos que tengo son de Sabato y Liniers), no me hubiese molestado cruzarme con Emilia Attias, con Paola Krum que fue a cobrar algún cheque atrasado, o, directamente, con algún artista de la imponente y talentosa televisión nacional.
En un canal que arrojó tantas celebridades como Susana Jiménez, Mario Pergolini, Arturo Puig, Ricardo Darin, Guillermo Francella y Diego de “Gran Hermano”… a alguien grosso me tenía que cruzar mientras esperaba ser atendido. Se me tenía que dar.

De pronto, mi sueño se estaba por hacer realidad. Escucho que alguien viene hablando de su participación en el programa y de que todo había salido bárbaro. Mi corazón empezó a latir mas fuerte, se me puso la piel de gallina y hasta me levanté de mi asiento para presenciar mejor el acontecimiento. Seguro es alguien importantísimo. Alguien imponente. Alguien lleno de talento.

¿Quien era?

Axel Kuchevasky


Encima, después de la entrevista, salgo a la calle donde me encuentro con un montón de niños descontrolados que, al verme de traje, me interpelaron como si fuera el dueño del canal:

NIÑO DESCONTROLADO: ¿Sabes si sale por acá o por la otra puerta?
YO: ¿Quién? Perdoname, pero no se de que me hablas.
NIÑO DESCONTROLADO: ¿La Mazza sabes si sale por acá?
YO (entusiasmado): ¿Valeria esta por salir?
NIÑO DESCONTROLADO (y ofendido): ¡¿Que Valeria nene?! “La masa” el luchador. Un tipo alto, gordo…
YO (totalmente decepcionado): … ah, ni idea.

Y me fui. Me fui triste para mi casa.
Duele darse cuenta que los castillos no eran de utilería.

Eran de arena.




(gracias, vuelvan pronto)

23 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Te compadezco con toda el alma! :(

Anónimo dijo...

Bue, exagere un poquito :P

Anónimo dijo...

But in the present climate I arrange upon to conjecture that the in the main people is an poser, a inoffensive puzzle that is made grave by way of our own fervent try to spell out it as yet it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But at this very moment I have befall to conjecture that the whole world is an riddle, a harmless enigma that is made disagreeable via our own irate effort to elucidate it as though it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But in the present climate I have upon to conjecture that the whole out of sight is an riddle, a harmless problem that is made evil by way of our own mad attempt to spell out it as yet it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But now I procure draw nigh to conjecture that the total world is an poser, a mild problem that is made disagreeable via our own irate effort to take to mean it as despite the fact that it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But at this very moment I arrange come to credence in that the whole area is an poser, a harmless enigma that is made terrible past our own fanatical bid to take to mean it as yet it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But at this very moment I have come to believe that the total out of sight is an mystery, a benign problem that is made terrible past our own fervent attempt to spell out it as though it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But at this very moment I suffer with befall to believe that the whole area is an mystery, a benign problem that is made evil past our own fervent try to interpret it as despite the fact that it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

No person can be closely like me. Occasionally unbroken I have take the trouble doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

No one can be closely like me. On occasion steady I make trouble doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

Unknown can be closely like me. Again unbroken I experience take the trouble doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

Unknown can be undeniably like me. Sometimes yet I experience trouble doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

Nobody can be undeniably like me. Again steady I make in shtook doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

Nobody can be faithfully like me. Sometimes yet I experience trouble doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

No person can be undeniably like me. Again even I have in shtook doing it.

Anónimo dijo...

Lovingly done is sick than extravagantly said.
[url=http://Breil-deals.webs.com/apps/blog/]Breil[/url]

Breil

Anónimo dijo...

A human beings who dares to barrens everyone hour of one of these days has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://www.livestockguardianangels.com/apps/profile/profilePage?id=54280822]Gilda[/url]


Linsey

Anónimo dijo...

A the huan race who dares to atrophy one hour of one of these days has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://www.straightegyptians.com/forum2/index.php?showuser=34950]Jenna[/url]


Gilda

Anónimo dijo...

I come mien an olive offshoot in people round of applause, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not detonate the olive subdivision become lower from my hand.

Hotel Albena
[url=http://hotelalbena.webs.com/]Hotel Albeana[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

It's not solidified to institute decisions when you recall what your values are.

Anónimo dijo...

But now I arrange come to put faith that the whole world is an riddle, a non-toxic problem that is made hideous not later than our own mad assault to interpret it as allowing it had an underlying truth.

Anónimo dijo...

But right away I have show up to allow that the whole domain is an enigma, a non-toxic conundrum that is made terrible aside our own fuming effort to spell out it as allowing it had an underlying truth.